Record a Story Together!
"Record a story together" is one of the ways to participate in the Little Kozzi Summer Reading Club.
How this works Note: Participation is only available in Cantonese right now
- Every week, a book is selected by Eveline, and it will be posted in the Reading Club Facebook Group
- Comment on the post to sign up for 2-3 pages of reading according to your child's reading level:
- Absolute Beginner (1-2 words)
- Easy (1-2 lines)
- Intermediate (2-3 lines)
- Advanced (3+ lines)
- Eveline will send out pages according to reading level
- Record your child's voice and send it to Eveline via email or Facebook Messenger by the deadline
- Eveline will put together a video like this 👇of your child reading a book together with their peers! Go ahead and show it off to your family and friends — kids love it :) It's a great way to build confidence.