My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Friendly Tails (DVD) • 小熊維尼與跳跳虎：友善的尾巴
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Hooray! It's a hunny-ful day; so put on your cap, hop on your scooter and join Pooh, Tigger, Darby and the whole gang as they laugh, play and discover fun new mysteries in the heart of the Hundred Acre Wood!
Any time there's a problem to solve or a riddle to unravel, the Super Sleuths are on it. Whether they're hunting for pirate treasure, hot on the trail of a missing puppy dog or curing a tigger-ific case of the hiccups, when they team up with YOU in search of adventure, just about anything is possible!
Bursting with endless fun, delightful music and wonderful surprises, MY FRIENDS TIGGER & POOH: FRIENDLY TAILS celebrates the magic of friendship and the happiness that comes from helping others.
My Friends Tigger & Pooh an educational show produced for Disney Junior targeted at preschoolers. Pooh, Tigger, and friends from the Hundred Acre Wood welcome new neighbours — an adorable six-year-old girl named Darby and her puppy, Buster. With the help of adventurous super sleuths Tigger and Pooh, every episode revolves around the solving of a mystery and an interactive curriculum that encourages viewers to help them out.
Note on Cantonese edition: The Cantonese dub is well done, with characters retaining much of their personality voices (e.g. Winnie the Pooh sounds like the characteristic Winnie the Pooh, but in Cantonese!).
Bonus points also go to the Cantonese production for also translating and singing all the catchy tunes in Cantonese as well.
- Disc 1: DVD with several My Friends Tigger and Pooh episodes
- Audio: English, Cantonese, Mandarin (and others)
- Subtitles: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese (and others)
- Region: 3 (Editor note: this should technically be not compatible in North America, but this particular DVD works on my player and others who've tried. So, YMMV!)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.