My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Hundred Acre Wood Haunt (DVD) • 小熊維尼與跳跳虎：百畝森林驚魂記
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Join Pooh, Tigger, Darby and all your pals from the Hundred Acre Wood for this delightful treat full of fantas-terrific fun!
It's fall, the time of year filled with surprises, and the gang needs YOU to use your super-sleuthing skills to answer a few tricky questions and solve some spooky-fun mysteries.
Can Piglet's friends help him overcome his fear of thunder and lightning by playing the Flashidy Freeze game? And when a piece of the moon breaks off, will Eeyore really take a rocket-ship trip to fix it?!
There's much more excitement in store, so get ready to laugh, play and sing along as you and your friends celebrate the harvest season and proudly proclaim, This mystery is history!
My Friends Tigger & Pooh an educational show produced for Disney Junior targeted at preschoolers. Pooh, Tigger, and friends from the Hundred Acre Wood welcome new neighbours — an adorable six-year-old girl named Darby and her puppy, Buster. With the help of adventurous super sleuths Tigger and Pooh, every episode revolves around the solving of a mystery and an interactive curriculum that encourages viewers to help them out.
Note on Cantonese edition: The Cantonese dub is well done, with characters retaining much of their personality voices (e.g. Winnie the Pooh sounds like the characteristic Winnie the Pooh, but in Cantonese!).
Bonus points also go to the Cantonese production for also translating and singing all the catchy tunes in Cantonese as well.
- Disc 1: DVD with several My Friends Tigger and Pooh episodes
- Audio: English, Cantonese, Mandarin (and others)
- Subtitles: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese (and others)
- Region: 3 (Editor note: this should technically be not compatible in North America, but this particular DVD works on my player and others who've tried. So, YMMV!)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.