Happy Writing makes learning to write engaging and fun!
Writing does not have to be stressful!
This is a set of 12 volumes - beginning with pre-writing skills, the learning strokes and radicals, ending with writing complex characters.
The pages are filled with age appropriate topics and activities. With guidance from the adult, the child will have fun learning Chinese with interesting ways to remember the characters.
Stage 1: Volumes 1-4 (3 to 4 years old - Pre-writing)
- This set is for those that are just starting to write
- Training hand-eye coordination and small muscles.
- Basic training for stroke lines.
Stage 2: Volumes 5-8 (4 to 5 years old)
- Learn basic strokes of Chinese characters.
- Master the stroke order and structure of Chinese characters.
Stage 3: Volume 9-12 (5 to 7 years old)
- Recognize radicals and radicals and help look up dictionaries.
- The combination of writing and literacy strengthens the foundation of language.