This learning binder, created by Sweet Note Learning Pauline Lin, was designed to introduce new words and concepts in Cantonese while being engaged in play.
The pieces can be easily removed and replaced back into the correct spot, like a puzzle. Each page includes traditional Chinese characters, jyutping and Cantonese audio by a native speaker (QR code).
What is Included:
23 Basic Skills Activities
35 PDF Pages (worksheets + cut out sheets)
⭐ Busy Binder Cover
⭐ 12 Zodiac animals
⭐ Calendar, weather, seasons
⭐ Emergency and construction vehicles
⭐ Map, direction, and common destinations
⭐ Continents and Oceans
⭐ Individual common stroke practice
⭐ Character symmetry
- Since this item is digital, no physical product will be sent to you.
- Due to monitor differences and your printer settings, the actual colours of your printed product may vary slightly.
- 1 high resolution PDF files (300dpi) (print on 8.5x11in | total 35 pages)
- Watermark will not appear on digital images purchased
- Due to the digital nature of this listing, there are no refunds or exchanges.
- You will need Adobe Reader to open the PDF file. It can be downloaded for FREE here.
Adult supervision is required. The finished product may contain small parts.
For Personal Use Only
You may not resell, share or redistribute these PDF files.