Let your little one practice counting, while they learn all about vehicles, animals, and insects in these children's books!
No one likes waiting in line. And yet... for some unknown reason, we see animals, vehicles, and insects are all patiently waiting in line for... something. What exactly are they waiting for?
Japanese author, Tomoko Omura, published three incredibly popular children's books. All three of them feature "lining up" as the main theme, where she arranges animals, vehicles and insects in an orderly line.
As we move towards the front of the line to figure out what's going on, we find ourselves learning about each animal, vehicle, or insect along the way.
But the mystery itself isn't only what makes these books popular, the book's unique format with large pull-out pages make them super fun and engaging for your little ones!
Some interesting features:
- Each item in line is numbered, so our young readers can start familiarizing themselves with numbers and sequencing
- Every creature and vehicle is labelled — a great way for both parent and child to learn Chinese vocabulary for these topics
- Short dialogue snippets are sprinkled throughout to let readers learn about the characteristics or personalities of the different animals, vehicles and insects
This set contains 3 books:
- What is Everyone Lining Up? 到底在排什麼呢？
- Super Traffic Jam 超級大塞車
- Why are the Insects Lining Up? 昆蟲在排什麼呢？