This learning set uses the Three-Part Cards Method to promote exploratory learning and establish a solid foundation for children's literacy and independent learning!
Through the included learning manual (in Chinese), parents can also learn about the Three Period Lesson, an effective teaching method that helps young children absorb knowledge.
Designed by experienced Montessori education expert Ms. Yip Wai Yee, this learning set allows young children to master the Three Part Cards method and take the first step towards literacy.
Incorporating Montessori's educational philosophy, this set uses visual, auditory, observational, and exploratory methods to help children match images with words, images with images, and words with words, thereby enhancing their language, cognitive, and independent learning abilities.
The set also features:
- Whole-to-part approach: breaking things down into different parts to help children observe things from a whole-to-part perspective, increasing their learning interest and observational skills
- Control of error: the image and word cards can also serve as error correction cards to allow children to check whether their image and word matches are correct, enabling them to establish self-correction and independent learning abilities
- Bilingual learning: image + word cards and word-only cards are presented in both Chinese and English. Combined with game-based learning, this set allows children to naturally learn in a fun and engaging bilingual language environment.
The complete set includes 10 themes: animals, horse parts, tree and flower parts, fruits, food, special food, daily necessities, toys, astronomy, and geography, consisting of 320 cards, including:
- 80 double-sided image + word cards (First Part Cards)
- 80 image-only cards (Second Part Cards)
- 80 Chinese and English word-only cards (Third Part Cards, a total of 160 cards)
- 1 learning manual