My First Book of Things That Go! in Cantonese & English is unique in its focus on spoken Cantonese, not formal written Chinese. This book introduces Cantonese language to preschool children, and is ideal for families or caregivers who may not be fully fluent in spoken Cantonese or written Chinese.
Conversational phrases take you and your toddler on a tour around the city of Vancouver. You'll visit a park, construction zone, lighthouse, mountain, wharf and garden - and see over 40 vehicles along the way.
With phrases such as “We're taking the plane!”, "Let's buy tickets!" to "We're riding the subway home!", this picture book introduces questions, phrases and words to talk your toddler through your visit.
Each word is written in traditional Chinese characters and colour-coded to the Jyutping and alternate phonetic pronunciations, and English.
- This is a Cantonese English dual language / bilingual book for beginners and kids. Perfect for families and kids learning English or Cantonese as their second language.
Cantonese for Kids bilingual books include:
- My First Everyday Words in Cantonese & English
- My First Animals in Cantonese
- My First Colors in Cantonese & English
- My First Book of Things That Go! in Cantonese & English
- Goh Goh and Dai Dai's Big Day with Elephant
FREE audio recording included (available at www.greencowsbooks.com)
Softcover | 32 pages | 21.5 x 21.5cm