VisionKids' HappiToRanSay "Scan-and-Translate" Pen is a handy portable pen that scans texts and listens to voice input, and then translates this language input into many different languages.
It is an intelligent little device that combines technologies such as scanning, optical character recognition (OCR), search, text translation, and voice translation.
You can look up a word immediately by scanning written text with a pen. Or you can speak directly into the microphone.
If you connect to the Internet with wifi, you can scan and translate between up to 55 different languages, including English, Cantonese (rare and unique!), Japanese, Korean, French, among others.
- Quick translation in ~1 second, 98% translation accuracy rate
- Easy-to-read 2.98 inch IPS touchscreen
- Equipped with a recording function, ideal for recording quick notes and voice memos
- Real-time speech translation (as in, speak into the microphone in English and get Cantonese back, and vice versa! Requires internet connection)
- Save snippets (so you can review previously scanned/translated text)
- Scans and translates between over 55 languages, including English, Cantonese (scans Traditional Chinese text), Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean
- Dimensions: 146.6 * 34.6 * 14mm
- CPU : Quad-core Cortex-A35 CPU
- Memory: 1GB (RAM) + 8GB (Flash)
- Screen: 2.98” IPS colour touch screen
- WiFi : 802.11b / g / n
- Microphone: Built-in dual microphone
- Speaker: Built-in 8ohm/1W x 1 speaker
- Scanning head: 640x480 120 frames
- Resolution: 268x800
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable 3.8V / 1050mAh
- Standby time: 160 hours
- Operation time: 2-3 hours
- Charging port: USB Type C
- Input power: 5V/1A
- Working temperature: 0 ° -50 °